Events in June 2022
- Living Wage Digital Day of Action
- Feb 12, 2022: Sudbury votes yes to living wage report! (May.17)
- Stand With Wet’suwet’en Land Defenders
- Dec 22, 2021: Defund Coastal Gaslink
- Living-Wage Digital Day of Action
- Nov 7, 2021: Sudbury’s Living Wage is $16.98
- Injured Workers Rally
- Oct 29, 2021: WSIB Surplus – Jamie West
- Jun 20, 2021: World Refugee Day – Marc Serre
- 21 Paid Sick Days
- May 21, 2020: In solidarity with provincial events, march.
- Power of Many Rally
- Jun 7, 2019: One year of cuts
- Tax Event
- April 21, 2022: Taxes for Newcomers & International Students
- Open Mic Night
- Feb 21, 2022: Elimination of Racial Discrimination & World Poetry Day
- Tax Event
- April 6, 2021: Understanding Your Taxes
- Teach-in & Cultural Exchange
- Oct 23, 2020: In solidarity with provincial events, meal share.
- Data + Queeries Presentation
- Jul 15, 2020: Work, inclusion & 2SLGBTQ+ in Sudbury & Windsor
- Living Wage Launch
- Nov 4, 2019: Sudbury needs a living-wage!
- Future of Work
- Jul 25, 2019: Workshop – Will the future be fair?
- Advocacy 705
- Jul 15, 2017: Skill & Strategies for Sudbury
- Stitch’N B*tch
- Jun 12, 2017: Fight for $15 and Fairness
PAST WORKSHOPS & WEBINARS
PAST ADVOCACY & RALLYS
Prescription for a #SafeSeptember:
PAID SICK DAYS!
Rally and Action
Saturday, August 29th 2 PM