ESA: Students Edition - Rights in the Workplace
Are you a student? Finding the struggles between balancing work, school, and the regulations of COVID?
All of these regulations have differing implications that can make things trickier for students, especially international students!
Get connected with us and do not miss out on this opportunity!
- Living Wage Digital Day of Action
- Feb 12, 2022: Sudbury votes yes to living wage report! (May.17)
- Stand With Wet’suwet’en Land Defenders
- Dec 22, 2021: Defund Coastal Gaslink
- Living-Wage Digital Day of Action
- Nov 7, 2021: Sudbury’s Living Wage is $16.98
- Injured Workers Rally
- Oct 29, 2021: WSIB Surplus – Jamie West
- Jun 20, 2021: World Refugee Day – Marc Serre
- 21 Paid Sick Days
- May 21, 2020: In solidarity with provincial events, march.
- Power of Many Rally
- Jun 7, 2019: One year of cuts
- Tax Event
- April 21, 2022: Taxes for Newcomers & International Students
- Open Mic Night
- Feb 21, 2022: Elimination of Racial Discrimination & World Poetry Day
- Tax Event
- April 6, 2021: Understanding Your Taxes
- Teach-in & Cultural Exchange
- Oct 23, 2020: In solidarity with provincial events, meal share.
- Data + Queeries Presentation
- Jul 15, 2020: Work, inclusion & 2SLGBTQ+ in Sudbury & Windsor
- Living Wage Launch
- Nov 4, 2019: Sudbury needs a living-wage!
- Future of Work
- Jul 25, 2019: Workshop – Will the future be fair?
- Advocacy 705
- Jul 15, 2017: Skill & Strategies for Sudbury
- Stitch’N B*tch
- Jun 12, 2017: Fight for $15 and Fairness
PAST WORKSHOPS & WEBINARS
PAST ADVOCACY & RALLYS
Prescription for a #SafeSeptember:
PAID SICK DAYS!
Rally and Action
Saturday, August 29th 2 PM